Rejuvenate Your Smile with Dermal Fillers
Get rid of wrinkles, crow’s feet, frown lines and other facial lines to regain your youthful glow.
Dermal Fillers in Ottawa
As we age, a combination of factors can result in the loss of our youthful look. Understanding this is the first step in realizing why dermal fillers are such a useful tool in medical aesthetics.
Dermal fillers are non animal gel made with hyaluronic acid like Juvederm™, Teosyal RHA®, and Restylane are approved by Health Canada.
The filler products are designed to help:
- Restore a youthful-looking appearance by filling lines and wrinkles or adding volume
- Enhance facial balance and harmony
- Smooth wrinkles in specific facial areas, such as the cheeks, mouth/nose folds, lips and around the eyes
- Refresh and improve the smoothness, elasticity and appearance of your skin for a radiant-looking glow
With a well-established safety profile over 20 years and 30+ million treatments, Dermal fillers have helped make people look good and feel good around the world.
The dermal fillers are designed to restore, enhance and refresh your skin’s youthful-looking appearance. The best part is they last anywhere from 6 to 18 months!
Make your appointment today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to commonly asked questions about Dermal Fillers in Ottawa.
Common side effects may include:
- muscle weakness near where the medicine was injected;
- trouble swallowing for several months after treatment;
- muscle stiffness, neck pain, pain in your arms or legs;
- blurred vision, puffy eyelids, dry eyes, drooping eyebrows;
- dry mouth;
- headache, tiredness
Unlike alcohol or other drugs, Fillers remains in the local tissue for months at a time. Talk to your doctor before receiving fillers if you’re breastfeeding. There’s no research on how it may affect your breast milk, so you and your doctor may decide to wait until you’re done breastfeeding to get a filler treatment.
Cheeks, Tear troughs (under the eyes), smiling lines, Chin, Jaw, Nose (Liquid Rhinoplasty), Temple, Marionette Lines, and Temple Area.
If you go to certified medical doctor to get your injection you will not look frozen.
Any injection can hurt, but the needles used for injections are very small, so pain is usually minimal. The area can be numbed with a topical anaesthetic cream or cold pack 10-20 minutes before the injections are given, so you may not feel much pain, if any
Though fillers are minimally invasive, they still carry some risks. An individual should be aware of all possible risks and benefits before having these treatments. … People who have certain health conditions or who take any medications should discuss whether fillers are safe for them.